Can you add more maps?

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
rbsekac

Can you add more maps?

Beitrag von rbsekac »

I believe you are running DC .7. You only have 5 maps on the public coop server. I know there are more that support coop; can you add as many as possible?

Cheers,

Basilone :)

rbsekac

And on the DCF server

Beitrag von rbsekac »

Bot strength is very good and more people are showing up on these servers since Maxnet.ua is the only non coop left really.

There are good maps like DC First Light and DC Dustbowl, Coastal Hammer, and DC No Fly Zone Day2 .

zebra_hun

Re: Can you add more maps?

Beitrag von zebra_hun »

Hello, I'm glad you found the forum, welcome. Yes, Public DC is 0.7 Desert Combat. I'll add more maps, sorry, I don't have much time lately. The other maps you wrote are in the DCFinal 0.8 version. There is a Badewiese DCF server as well, only a lot of people are unfamiliar with it. If there is a need for it, I will put more tanks, planes, etc. there. I don’t promise that, but I might finish the El Alamien and Guadacanal COOP maps this weekend. We'll see ;)

rbsekac

Please add as many maps as you can

Beitrag von rbsekac »

You are starting to get a number of players on both desert combat servers. Having the bot skills high helps gameplay though I noticed the ones on the DCF server are not as strong. We had 8-9 different players today.

I played on Badwiese back in the heyday of Desert Combat - 15 years ago. I actually started playing in 2004. A new generation of players are discovering the Mods for BF1942. I actually play on FHSW Europe on Friday - Sunday nights weekly.

Cheers and keep up the good work,

Basilone :D

rbsekac

New Maps not in rotation

Beitrag von rbsekac »

They are on the server but you must export the maplist to a file and store in the location that the server app looks for the daily cycle file. Then you must restart the server app.

Thanks,

Basilone

Antworten