ARMENIA(Slavik) CHEATER

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
armyashkapidrilo

ARMENIA(Slavik) CHEATER

Beitrag von armyashkapidrilo »

ARMENIA(Slavik), he used to play with nick Hayastan, uses cheats in the game. I was looking for an admin to ban this player. It uses maphack in game. Always knows where the players are, even if you are in the corner of the map, or in another place. There is no admin on the server. Who to send a complaint to? 1 year ago this player was exposed and convicted of using cheats on the Maxnet server. There he was banned. Now he uses cheats and no one punishes him. I ask the admin to sort it out and ban him forever. Today 04/23/2023 he used cheats again.

armyashkapidrilo

Re: ARMENIA(Slavik) CHEATER

Now he uses repeated attempts to put me up for a vote to kick me. I ask the administrator to sort it out.

armyashkapidrilo

ARMENIA(Slavik), er spielte früher mit Nick Hayastan, benutzt Cheats im Spiel. Ich habe nach einem Admin gesucht, der diesen Spieler bannt. Es verwendet Maphack im Spiel. Weiß immer, wo sich die Spieler befinden, auch wenn Sie sich in der Ecke der Karte oder an einem anderen Ort befinden. Es gibt keinen Admin auf dem Server. An wen ist eine Beschwerde zu richten? Vor 1 Jahr wurde dieser Spieler aufgedeckt und verurteilt, weil er Cheats auf dem Maxnet-Server verwendet hatte. Dort wurde er gesperrt. Jetzt benutzt er Cheats und niemand bestraft ihn. Ich bitte den Admin, das zu klären und ihn für immer zu bannen. Heute 23.04.2023 hat er wieder Cheats benutzt.

rbsekac

Beitrag von rbsekac »

I will look for him. Cheers!

Basilone
Basilone

rbsekac

Follow up ARMENIA(Slavik) CHEATER

Beitrag von rbsekac »

Hi Army*

I watched Slavik recently on El Al and saw no evidence of cheating. He was attacking aircraft taking off from Blue Main, we did a vote kick once and I kicked him the second time for it. I chatted with the other players about him, evidently attacking main is what they noted. I remember this player from Maxnet also.

Cheers and game on!
Basilone

Antworten