Server run by cheaters

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
rbsekac

Server run by cheaters

Beitrag von rbsekac »

Kicked twice today by a cheater who comes on regularly and has support from other players. Fargo/Balitine/etc.

Can't play here anymore with this crap. So long Zebra and tell the owner he should either admin the server or shut it down.

Cheers,

Basilone aka East Prussia aka Jaguar
Basilone

zebra_hun

Re: Server run by cheaters

Beitrag von zebra_hun »

Sorry to hear Basil. I am too busy last time, can't check the server. Now read and write from work. 22:45 here. I'm just a modder, and if i have a little time, play on other heli mod server. That is my favorit game mod. Choppers ;) chill, drink a beer (or more) ;)

sexy lenny

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

Yep. Here's a screenshot of today's cheating BY AN ADMIN.

Bild

When I told them that team stacking is against the rules, which it is, and that by doing so they are cheating, with no swearing or CAPS, I got kicked by Basilone.

Basilone is one the WORST team stackers. Why would you EVER make him an admin? He kicked me for telling him to even the teams. Look at the chat log 1:00pm -1:34pm PST 7/18/2021.

That is not only blatant abuse of admin privileges but an admin that keeps teams stacked 4 vs 2 knowing team stacking is against the rules should not be an admin. His job is NOT to swing ban hammers but to make the serve fun for everyone.

What good is an admin that can't even follow the rules of the server he is admin for?

rbsekac

read my post

Beitrag von rbsekac »

You always complain about team stacking and then you start accusing players of cheating.

Read my post and you will see why you were booted.

Check your attitude at the door before coming on server and all will be well. And stop accusing players of cheating when they are not!

Basilone
Basilone

sexy lenny

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

Basilone CHEATING again. Team stacking IS cheating. This guy is a fuckin retard. Duhhhh how stupid are you? TEAM STACKING IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLAYING AGAINST THE RULES IS CHEATING. I LEFT BECAUSE I WILL NOT HELP A LOSER THAT CHEATS BUT I CAME BACK IN JUST FOR THE SCREENSHOT.

verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
act dishonestly or UNFAIRLY in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
"she always cheats at cards"

THAT'S THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF THE WORD!!!!! IDIOT!!!

Bild

zebra_hun

Beitrag von zebra_hun »

Sorry, i don't understand. On the pic i see 24vs24, 2vs2 human. Where is the problem? Maybe i'm too old, lol, but it's fine. Peace ;)

sexy lenny

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

It says in the post I left because I won't help a cheater. Basilone came in and joined red making it 3 vs 1. I re-entered and it put me on blue.

SEE BASILONE - WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SERVER AND RE-ENTER IT WILL USUALLY EVEN OUT THE HUMANS.

So yeah Basilone started 3 vs 1 and refused to even TRY to change teams.

That's the guy you chose to be admin. A blatant Team Stacker. Other players are now complaing about the balance.

IS BASILONE GOING TO BAN THEM TOO??????

Antworten