SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO BASILONE

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
sexy lenny

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO BASILONE

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

He's not very bright. He doesn't comprehend what the grey text that pops up on the screen means. Like he's even smart enough to realise it happens.

THOSE ARE SERVER RULES BASILONE.

One of them says "keep the teams even".

That means humans.

This guy thinks "coop" means you can stack as many human players on one side as you want.

After playing this game for over a decade you'd think he would have figured that out by now.

Nope....clearly not smart enough.

All coop means is there are humans AND bots playing in the server. As in bots and humans cooperating. THAT'S ALL.

**Oh and the autobalnce on a few levels does not work. I know this because I entered a server 2vs1, no problems. Then x1 (surprise surprise) stacked blue 3 vs 1. I gave them a head's up, "3vs1".
I gave them another head's up "3vs1"
I gave them a third head's up, "3vs1"
Then I called them pussies because that's what they were acting like.
Then they voted me out like a bunch of Karens on the rag with heavy flow. They continued to play 3vs0.....without a doubt.

Pathetic. To this day, any map with even teams from start I completely annihilate him. He's a spawn camper. They're easy to beat, very predictable. He can ONLY beat me 2vs1 or more. Soon I'm gonna be buying a screen recorder. Gotta find the best professional one. I'll use it for BF too. Then we can all watch the pathetic stackers play like sissy girls with heavy flow. We can also watch as he never wins with even teams from start against me.

YES I WILL PROVE IT. WHEN I TALK TRASH I BACK IT UP.

I CAN'T WAIT.

Antworten