Know aka sexy lenny

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
rbsekac

Know aka sexy lenny

Beitrag von rbsekac »

I kicked you today for the following:

1. you constantly badgered players about balancing even after it was explained several times why the server balances all players and that it is not always possible to change sides.
2. I warned you once about language.
2. Then you attacked me by repeatedly accusing me of cheating.

This server is here as a courtesy by Badweisse to the legacy of DC and the players who played it. So check ur attitude at the door before playing and have fun.

Cheers,

Basilone
Basilone

sexy lenny

Re: Know aka sexy lenny

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

It IS

ALWAYS

possible to switch sides. I DO IT EVERY TIME THE TEAMS ARE NOT BALANCED. Sometimes you have to leave server and reenter.

YOU are a cheater. TEAM STACKING KNOWINGLY IS CHEATING. SINCE ENGLISH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOUR STRONGEST LANGUAGE EVEN THOUGH IT IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE HERE IS THE DEFINITION OF CHEATING FOR YOU.

verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
"she always cheats at cards"

TEAM STACKING IS UNFAIR. STAYING ON A STACKED TEAM IS A DOUCHE BAG THING TO DO BUT YOU SEEM TO BE ALRIGHT WITH CHEATING BY DOING IT.

If you cannot comprehend the FACTS that were just laid out for you like a small child would need them laid out then you are simply beyond help. Learn the language you speak and more importantly LEARN THE RULES OF THE SERVER YOU ADMIN.

YES YOU CAN ALWAYS SWITCH TEAMS SO STOP LYING ABOUT THAT.

YOU CAN ALWAYS SWITCH TEAMS I DO IT EVERY TIME. EVERY TIME.

Antworten