Banned for wanting even teams

Rund um Badewiese [Public DC Server]
Antworten
sexy lenny

Banned for wanting even teams

Beitrag von sexy lenny »

The last time I was in game (weeks ago now) Basilone came in and team stacked 4 vs 1 and refused to even try switching when I told him he should. He LIED and said you can't switch teams and anyone who was an admin for years would know this. So he obviously lied about being an admin before. Anyone can google a list of console codes and make it sound like they know what's up. He has now banned me for calling him out on his team stacking. Someone with a clue, either Zebra or Spion, it would be nice to lift this unwarranted ban. I don't care if I called him names WHEN HE RUINED MAPS BY TEAM STACKING.

Any other server would 1 day kick for something like that. Admin privilege abuse. Blatant. This guy needs to go and you NEED to find a better admin. .....and I know he'll say I want to be admin but as I've told Spion many times in PM's, I do NOT want the job.

Other players are now complaining about this in forum. YOU GONNA BAN THEM TOO BASILONE???

For the 1000th time:

AUTOBALANCE SHOULD ALWAYS BE SET AT +2 LIKE EVERY OTHER POPULAR SERVER AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE WITHOUT FAIL. IF YOU CANNOT INSTANTLY SWITCH TEAMS YOU MUST LEAVE THE SERVER AND RE-ENTER. THIS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 OR 4 TIMES BUT USUALLY IT WORKS FIRST TIME....USUALLY.

rbsekac

Stop Bad Behavior

Beitrag von rbsekac »

Stop cursing and insulting other players and accusing them of cheating and you won't be banned - kicking you didn't teach you anything. People come here to play and not be treated like that.

Last time I saw you on server, I had just joined on Battleaxe as red, grabbed a sniper rifle, and started sniping. You were bad mouthing other players and then you teamkilled me saying "I am not your flag whore" in chat, disconnecting immediately.

Without access to remote tool, I can only kick and ban permanently when it is needed - for cheaters and players like you.

Read other posts about balancing. This is a coop server not a conquest server.

Basilone
Basilone

Antworten